30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Friday, July 26, 2013

Domo Arigato: The Card Hobbyist


Last month, I entered a contest over at The Card Hobbyist and ended up winning this incredible package stuffed full of cardboard:


It's way too much to scan, so I'll show off a few of my favorites.  Let's kick things off with this sweet insert showing Josh Reddick in action:


There's also this new addition to my Rickey Henderson PC:


And of course this very shiny Yoenis Cespedes...


And of course... my favorite former Athletic on one of my favorite set designs in the past few years...


Last, but not least... here's another autograph for my Oakland A's collection.


A huge thank you goes to The Card Hobbyist.  I encourage all of you to head over there and check out his blog.  He offers a monthly contest and shows off his pack breaks on a regular basis.  So, what are you waiting for?  Head over there now!

Happy Friday and sayonara!

1 comment:

The Card Hobbyist said...

Awesome. Glad to see they arrived.