30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kwame Brown is stalking me!


He's back! Just when I thought Kwame Brown was out of my life for good... the Golden State Warriors decide to sign him to a one year contract for seven million dollars. WTF?


A few months back... during the lockout... I made the decision to jump from purple & gold to blue & yellow.

I'm officially pulling for the Golden State Warriors and I'm seriously excited to watch them build a championship franchise... even if it takes them the next 30 years.

Here's the thing... I'm not an expert, but (in my opinion) signing Kwame wasn't the best decision. Seriously... how does he (Kwame) go from making 1.2 million last year with the Bobcats to making almost six times that with the Warriors?

According to Mark Bartelstein, Brown's agent... the deal was "too good to pass up". You don't say. Mr. Bartelstein... I'd like to nominate you to be the next union president for me and my teacher buddies.

I'll be the first to admit... my focus is on the NFL & NHL right now... and basketball has definitely been on the back burner. But did I miss something?

Is there something I don't know about Kwame?

Why did the Warriors pay him so much?

Here's a funny clip of Kobe talking about Kwame the night before the Gasol trade:


Happy Tuesday everyone... and sayonara!

2 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

I have to be honest, I didn't even know he was still in the league.

Fuji said...

LOL... he shouldn't be ;-)