30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Monday, March 8, 2010

Sketch Card Bonus Break

Happy Monday everyone! If you collect cards and you're on YouTube, then you've probably seen a bunch of group breaks. I've joined a couple of them here or there, but I'm starting to think that I'm getting addicted to them. I'm not sure why, since I haven't done well in any of them. Anyways... here are my results from TheBestCardSource's 6 box mixed NBA bonus break from last week.

Before I get into my results (by far the best break I've ever entered)... I want to give a shout out to Matt from TBCS. I like his breaks, because you get these cool sketch cards that he hand draws. In fact, his break are unique in the sense that you're buying a sketch card and not a spot in his break. The spot is a bonus for buying his sketch cards. Essentially, he does it this way to comply with Paypal's rules. In addition to his sketch cards, you receive fair prices and great customer service. So if you're new to YouTube, get on there and check him out.

Here's my very own sketch card:



Now, onto the results of the break. I purchased two sketch cards, so I received two bonus spots. I received the Pistons and the Hornets. The best card I received was a 09 SP Game Used "Four on Four Fabrics card of Chris Paul (& 3 other Hornets) & Tony Parker (& 3 other Spurs). It's numbered 29/65 and comes with a certificate of authenticity card.



I also received a C. Webber/R. Wallace Dual patch card, an A. Afflalo dual jersey card, a Julian Wright jersey/auto, a Tayshawn Prince dual jersey, and two numbered CP3 cards.




All of the cards are for trade... except for the Four on Four Fabrics card... I think I'm going to hold onto this one. I'm not a Spurs or Hornets fan, but I think it's pretty cool.

No comments: